We remain open to provide care for your pets. We are following the direction of government and regulatory authorities and have implemented hospital and visit protocols to keep both you and our team safe. For regular updates on our hours and visit protocols, please follow our social media platforms.
Welcome to Westbridge Veterinary Hospital in Mississauga, Ontario
At Westbridge Veterinary Hospital, our special interest is you and your pet. We are pleased to offer a wide variety of advanced medical, diagnostic and surgical services with that in mind. We service those living in and near Meadowvale, Mississauga, Ontario, Canada, Greater Toronto Area West (GTA), Ashgrove, Brampton, Georgetown, Huttonville, Halton Hills, Hornby, Norval, Oakville, Streetsville and more.
Come Experience the Difference
Our philosophy is centred on taking the time to address our client’s concerns, and really getting to know both you and your pet. All of our appointments are booked for a minimum of 30 minutes to give you that extra attention and communication. We’ll spend all the time that is needed to fully explain and illustrate your pet’s medical condition, and we will review in detail all of their results with you.
We promise only to promote your pet’s health and include both nutritional and behavioural counselling with owners of new puppies and kittens. We will always strive to ensure that you have all of your questions answered and understand all your pet’s treatment options in full. We take the time to care.
We believe that the practice of veterinary medicine is a calling, and we are honoured to have you entrust your pet’s care to us. Please take a little time to visit our website to learn what we can offer. We are sure that you will see what 50 years of combined experience can achieve.
We are hoping to surpass your expectations of what a veterinary hospital should be.
We are all aware of the concerns and rapidly changing situation with COVID-19. Due to the close public contact that our work requires, we have taken necessary measures to protect our clients, our staff and work hard to ensure we can continue to provide excellent care for our patients.
The following changes are effective as of Wednesday, March 18, 2020:
1. If you have travelled outside Canada or come in contact with anyone who has travelled outside Canada in the past 3 weeks, or if you are feeling unwell, (coughing, fever, fatigue, etc.), please contact our clinic. We will be more than happy to reschedule your appointment or help arrange to see your pet safely.
2. We are currently operating a "closed-door" policy to protect our clients and staff. When you arrive, please remain in your vehicle and use your cell phone to call us at 905-285-0002. We will take a history by phone, and bring your pet into the clinic for an examination with the veterinarian. We will then return to your vehicle with your pet and you will get another call from the Doctor to discuss our recommended treatment plan.
3. We are continuing to accept appointments for urgent or sick pets, as well as time-sensitive puppy/kitten vaccinations. All other services will be scheduled for a later time.
4. We are still OPEN with the following hours: Monday to Friday 10:00 am - 6:00 pm & Saturday from 8:00 am - 1:00 pm.
5. If you are ordering food or medications, please allow 4-6 business days as our suppliers are dealing with increased demand and are trying to fill orders as quickly as possible. We will advise you as soon as your order arrives. Please call us when you arrive to pick up your order, but do not enter the clinic. Our staff will bring your order to your car and take payment from your vehicle.
6. For the time being, we are not accepting cash as payment. Credit cards and debit card payments are still available.
7. Following the recommendations of our government and medical experts, we are doing our best to practice social distancing within the constraints of our jobs. We have taken these measures to avoid both contracting and facilitating the spread of this virus.
Thank you for helping us be diligent for everyone's safety. As we have heard from all levels of government, the situation is fluid, and any updates will be provided as changes occur.
Your dedicated team at Westbridge Veterinary Hospital